Podere di Costabella is nestled in the spectacular vineyard covered hills, overlooking Conegliano, and only a few paces from the quaint little village of Collalbrigo.
A century has passed and yet, nothing much seems to have changed on this little farm. The unspoilt countryside offers spectacular views all year round.
The home has recently been restored with loving care by the owners who use it as a retreat themselves. It’s a place where friends come together, to eat, drink, laugh and unwind.
Podere di Costabella is not your typical holiday house, it’s a home.
A home where everyone can find their (personal) space, be it indoors; cooking, writing or reading on a comfortable armchair in front of a blazing fire or sitting outside under the grapevine covered pagoda, or playing barefoot in the garden, laughing and letting your senses be awakened by the scents of wildflowers and the seasons. When you’re tired of that you have a choice of things to do and see; horse riding, walking, villages, towns and cities filled with fabulous art, history, and local traditions.
Spread over 2 floors, this home is welcoming, furnished with taste, and offers everything to ensure an easy-going holiday.
WARMTH AND TASTE
The warm tone of yellow chosen for the kitchen embraces guests from the very first moment they step inside. This large well equipped kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher, oven and five hobbs.
ENJOYING TIME TOGETHER
The spacious living area, is a perfect retreat for those looking to spend some time indoors, chilling out.
THE MEDITATION CORNER
A small intimate space near the kitchen, where your thoughts can merge with flavours of all things good.
The blue bathroom on the first floor is small and intimate.
SLEEP, DREAM AND MEANING
The bedrooms are located on the second floor.
The white bathroom is small and intimate.
TO POINT TO THE SKY
Costabella wheat. A wine that preserves intact authenticity, perfumes, joy.
FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET
From the beginning to the end of a day you can dive into the green and blue from the pergola of the Podere di Costabella.
The exterior is a whole of tranquility for the eyes and for the heart.
Minimum stay two nights single room € 50.00 per night
Minimum stay two nights double room € 90.00 per night
Stay for a week or more:
single room € 350.00 per week
double room € 500.00 per week
Whole house accommodation
Week-end (check-in at 15.00 on Friday, check-out at 12.00 on Sunday) € 400.00
One week (check-in Sunday at 15.00, check-out next Sunday at 12.00) € 1000.00
We accept diversified requests for number of guests and for stays other than those indicated, for which the owner reserves the acceptance and is available to evaluate a price / custom quote.
Additional bed € 20.00 per day.
Rates do not include the city tax of € 1.00 per person per day applied up to a maximum of 5 consecutive nights, excluding children up to 14 years of age.
A deposit of € 50.00 is required, which will be returned upon verification of the condition of the property at the time of check out.
The guests are responsible for the normal reorganization and cleaning of the kitchen, the hob and the washing and re-ordering of the crockery used.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the lodgings and every space inside the house (Law n. 3 of 16/01/2003 “For the protection of non-smokers”).
We accept telephone or e-mail reservations
The booking confirmation is made with:
– signing a holiday lease
– the payment of a deposit by bank transfer of 30% of the total amount (any bank commissions to be paid by the guest). The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Checks are not accepted.
Check in: from 15:00 to 18:00
Check out: before 12.00
We point out that we are not equipped for the deposit of values and cash
Cancellation of the reservation: in case of cancellation (always written) if not communicated within 48 hours from the day of arrival, provides for the withholding of the entire deposit.
The Holiday Apartment Podere di Costabella is available to give its guests the necessary information for convivial moments, brunches, theme dinners, places to visit, equipped sports areas, cultural and artistic events.